Monday, March 06, 2006

Caught the Shuffle bug


Caught the Shuffle bug
Originally uploaded by Gremlink.

I finally caught the Shuffle bug, a year after its release and probably at the end of the product's cycle. I used to think that the iPod shuffle is an overhyped product. I still think so, but the way it integrates with iTunes makes its usage a no-fuss experience.


Caught the Shuffle bug
Originally uploaded by Gremlink.


Since I was looking for a cheap flash-based music player, and one that works with iTunes, my choice is pretty straight-forward. Now, I am the proud owner of a 1GB Shuffle that can withstand some amount of rough handling. Hey, I can now go jogging with a music player that can withstand shock. It's great.

I've also found a really useful page on MacDevCenter.com with great tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the Shuffle.

No comments: