Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rocking Singapore music blog

Rock In The Fine City is a blog for Singapore music fans. Specifically, the blog deals with Singapore music from the 80s to the 90s. This was the era of great local music and during that time, BigO was the rag that chronicled that era. The blog contains album reviews of albums such as that for the New School Rock CD, Humpback Oak's Pain-stained Morning (still a great album) and Daze's Sexy Little Boy EP (I've lost my cassette version and wished that I bought a CD version at that time. I'm still looking for the CD version.) Great memories for those who were there at that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

How are you, mate?

I am interested in getting hold of the music by Daze, "Sexy Little Boy". And yes, I heard that a long time ago.

Do you know how I can get hold of it? I saw this link:
http://www.bigomagazine.com/theshop/cds/electroplasm.html

Not sure if the CD is still available in Singapore as based on the website, it seems outdated(1992). And I am in Australia.

Any advice would be good mate. Do contact me via email at yoke_ster78@yahoo.com.au

Cheers.