Monday, August 06, 2007

Problem with the Xbox360

I love the Xbox360. The games are great and with what's coming on the horizon, I think I'm gonna fall in love with the system even more (just think Halo 3, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, Assassin's Creed, GH3, etc). The problem I have with it is the dreaded Red Ring of Death. Seems the more I read, the more it seems like it is something that is sure to happen sooner or later. The sad thing is that it is due to the bad design of the box. You can read the report on the TechOn website done with help from some Thermal Design expert. I just hope that my system will last, and if it does died, Microsoft would have come up with a new box design that'll fix the problem.

Well, so much for a box design that looks like it's "inhaling".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the problme whith the system is you fried a sircut on the mother bord the the same thing happen to mine. there is no way to fix it, if you still have the worrenty than exchanget it for a new one.