Wednesday, March 23, 2005

20GB Creative Zen-iPod killer?

Although I admire the design of the iPod and Apple's ingenius marketing effort for the device, I am never a huge fan. I think it looks cool, but it's quite lacking in some features. On the other hand, I think Creative's Zen Micro is quite nice and has extra features, but they don't have one which has the capacity that matches the regular iPod's. Now, the wait is over. Sim and his gang has released the 20GB Creative Zen and the design is based on the Zen Micro. Not to mention that it has the extra features too, like voice recording and FM radio. Pretty neat. Only drawback seems to be the mentioned 11 hours battery life. Will probably get one of these when it hits the stores if not for the fact that I'm happy with listening to music on my Treo 650.

No comments: