Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Walkman meets Sony Ericsson phone

After plain old Ericsson became Sony Ericsson, the mobile phone maker's design and features have been quite impressive. Until I got my Treo 650, I've been using the old SE T68 phone and have always dreamt that my next phone will be one of the SE models available. Anyway, SE is furthering improving their phones and has even brought the Walkman brand to the new model which shows their effort in bring music to mobile devices. Having missed the MP3 boat to Apple's iPod, this is perhaps one strategy to win back the music space Sony has always been associated with since their Walkman and Discman days. This phone is quite a beauty and the only negetive is probably its use of the Memory Stick. Well, if not for my Treo, this one would have been on my shopping list.

No comments: