Thursday, October 13, 2005

The new video iPod

Yeah, the new iPod is out. It means that my 4G 60GB iPod Photo is now obsolete. The new iPod is certainly sweet, and it plays video. Well, the video playing feature is nice, but I don't see many occasions where I can actually put it to good use. You can listen to tunes while walking around, but watching video and walking is rather dangerous for your health.

Well, the one big reason that this 5G iPod is attractive to me is simply the slimmer form factor. If there's a reason I will buy it, it's probably that. But then, I think it may be better for me to hold out since the video feature is still not so attractive for me. Maybe if an 80GB version is out, then I'll consider ugrading. For now, I'll stick to my current version.

Anyway, if you can't wait and want to get your sweet paws on the new iPod, Apple has posted links on how you can get your own vids on the machine. Look closer at the Digg posts and you'll find more tips in getting other videos on the iPod.

read more | digg story

No comments: