Monday, October 16, 2006

Moo Minicards have arrived

Moo cards are here
Moo recently had a promotion where they offered 10 free minicards for Flickr Pro users. Basically, you can choose any pictures from your Flickr pool and have them printed on these Minicards. You get 10 free, and they will ship it free to any place in the world. Since it is free, I of course had to take up the offer and picked my 10 fave pictures for these cards. After some wait, the cards have finally arrived.
Cool Moo10 tiny Moo cardsSpread the Moo
My first impression of these cards is - Wow, these cards are tiny! They are really mini and I thought that they will be bigger, more the size of namecards. Anyway, I really like these. They're printed on solid cardboard paper and the quality is excellent. Because they are so small, smaller than a stick of gum, they are also pretty cute.
CU of Moo
The purpose of these cards is such that you can print your contact on the reverse side of the card and give them out to people. I've printed my info on the back of the cards, but as I love the cards so much, I don't think I'll part with them. Maybe if I need to in the future, I'll print more, but for now, I'm going to keep these beautiful cards to myself.

No comments: