Sunday, October 22, 2006

My new Timbuk2 Messenger bag

Timbuk2 in a bagMy brand new Timbuk2Classic MessengerMedium custom messengerBlue liner
Inner bagHookupCross strapStrap padVelcro the strap
My Timbuk2 Messenger bag finally arrived! I ordered a custom medium-sized bag via MacShop from Funan. After some hiccup and a long wait, I have this bag in my hands. Love it... the construction is solid and it is spacious. I don't think it will be a bag that I can carry if I'm only bringing very little things out. But as a utility bag that is suppose to hold things, this will be perfect. I actually wanted to bring this bag for my Hong Kong trip, but given that I had to carry my office's notebook (and I don't have a sleeve for it), I decided to go with the Timbuk2 Blogger instead. If I was bringing my own PowerBook, I would have carried this.

Which means that I've yet to use this bag... but I'm eagerly looking for a chance to use it.

For the curious, the colour is mocha-baby blue-mocha, and I choose reflective tabs, and added a handle and a divider. The colour of the liner is light blue.

No comments: