Monday, March 12, 2007

Got my XBox 360

Xbox 360 on the TV console
The PlayStation 3 was launched in Singapore last week. But instead of getting the latest console from Sony, I went out to get the Xbox 360 instead. Why not get the latest and greatest, you ask? Well, for the simple reason that for now, the 360 has more games that I want to play, take Gears of War for example. Also, the local version of the Nintendo Wii is still... out there, somewhere, with no news of the release. Anyway, here's my photoset of the unveiling of my 360. The folks that I bought it from threw in a special Gears of War faceplate to sweeten the deal and you can see it on the face of the console. Hoo-ya to my first step into next-gen gaming.
Xbox 360 in a box Opening the 360 What's in the pack 360 in a wrapper
Packages of goodies with the Xbox 360 Plastic removed The Xbox 360 revealed Charging kits

2 comments:

zeenie said...

I am definitely turning green with envy! Is there any special offer going on?

Gremlin said...

Got it at the IT show. No special offer in terms of pricing, but it comes with a quick charge kit (which comes with a battery pack), an additional battery pack, a face plate, and you can purchase one game for 50% off the price. Quite a good deal.