Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Here comes the Grempod

My Grempod
I've finally succumbed to the lure of the iPod. I bought a 2nd hand 60GB iPod Photo for a pretty good price, almost what I would have paid for a brand new 30GB iPod. And from the picture above, you can see that it's enclosed in a Sonic Blue iSkin evo2, and what a good fit it is.

Why did I eventually buy the iPod? Well, one thing is that it's such a pretty device. But more importantly, it is the ease that the iPod works with iTunes. Plus, now that iTunes supports podcasts, it makes more sense for me to get one and use it to listen to my fave podcasts. It just plain makes sense. Of course, it's called the GremPod.

Now, I'm in the process of transferring my CD collection to the iPod. I probably can't put in all, but it seems like a lot will fit into the device. It's actually pretty amazing when I pull out all my old CDs, how much good music are kept on CDs and probably won't get heard much. With them stored digitally in an iPod, hopefully I can enjoy them more often.

No comments: