Friday, September 30, 2005

Play D&D, not MMORPGs

D&D Ad
A fan of RPGs? Well, it seems like the folks who started this whole phenonemon is striking back at the virtual versions, the MMORPGs. Yes, it seems that there is a Dungeons & Dragons ad out there that is encouraging folks to play the real table RPG over the virtual one. The copy on the ad is great fun...
If you're going to sit in your basement pretending to be an elf, you should at least have some friends over to help. Dungeons and Dragons: Get together. Roll some Dice. Have Fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed the game for years. I get together with my friends around a table, drink mountain dew and kill some orcs. We joke around talk about each other, smoke and drink... generally have a good time. MMORPG's are fun too but I really don't enjoy them as much as sitting around a table having some fun with my friends.