Wednesday, December 20, 2006

GremSpot on Vox

Someone left a comment on my post about my interest in Project 365, and recommended that I use Vox. I've given it a look and well, I think I will try it out. What I like is that there is a Palm app that allows you to quickly post your stuff on the blog. Putting up photos and videos are quite easy too. It is from the Six Apart folks so the interface on the Palm is similar to that for Splashblog.

Maybe I'll use my Blogger site for links and stuff, and the Vox one more for pictures. Actually, if there is a Palm Flickr app, I will gladly try it out. Using email to post on Flickr using Gmail is just not too consistent for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have identified myself. :-) I'm a mobile product manager at Six Apart, and also was the designer for SplashBlog - back before Six Apart acquired it. We're actively working on the Vox Mobile app and hope to add even more functionality to it in the new year. You can find me at schomer.vox.com - hope to see you on Vox! (By the way, we just added an import feature to Vox, which allows you to import your Blogger posts to it... just an idea.. hint, hint.)