Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Project 365: A picture everyday of the year

Taking pictures is easy now that digital cams are everywhere, and don't forget that almost every phone comes with a camera. With that in mind, this project called Project 365 may be worth checking out.

This is a project whereby you take a picture everyday for 365 days. The idea here is that you will then have a documentation of something that happens in your life everyday. Hopefully, it will help you to become a better photographer. But most importantly, it'll have you see your life in a whole new way.

I'm actually contemplating starting this next year. I'll take a photo everyday with my Treo. Each picture should be unique in some way, and I'll post it up to my Flickr page and also post it to this blog as well. Will it work? Will I stop after a while, we'll see about that. Working in a 9-6 deskbound job, I suppose the hardest thing is to find enough interesting things to snap. Still, it may be worth a try to look at normal, daily routine things from a different perspective.

Wait for the first pict to hit the page.

Edit: I'm still deciding whether to use Flickr or SplashBlog to do this project. Sending photos to Flickr using my Gmail account using Versamail is rather flaky and seems like using SplashBlog is a more fuss-free experience. Then again, I would really like to use Flickr because it's more fun to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use Vox Mobile to post photos to Vox!

http://www.vox.com

Mobile app download:

http://www.vox.com/services/kb/kb_mobile_client