Monday, August 29, 2005

Cool sounding Shure e4

Shure e4
So, I've used the Shure e2c. It's a pretty sweet sound isolating earbuds that almost blocks out ambient noises, especially when I'm listening to my music and podcasts on the underground train. So when my e2c met an untimely death, I'm at a lost. I totally can't use any other headphones as their sound can't compare to the e2c. I even bought a Sony MDR-EX51 as a substitute, but it was so unacceptable that I went back to my Koss plugs and sold the Sony.

Today, my new Shure e4 arrived in the mail. It's simply amazing. Ordering the plugs on the Internet is certainly more affordable than buying it from the local shops. I ordered the e4 rather than the white e4c because I'd rather use a grey headset than broadcast to the world that I have an iPod with a white earbuds. The sound of this baby is crystal clear, but I think some burn in is required. The fit in the ear also needs some getting use to, since I've been using the e2c for some time. I'm looking forward to further using the e4 and swim in sweet sound heaven!

No comments: