Saturday, August 20, 2005

Slipknot in Singapore

Slipknot in SG 01
I went to see Slipknot perform at Fort Canning Park during their recent trip to Singapore. I was standing at stage right and since I was not in the moshpit, I couldn't get any close-up pictures of the band.
Slipknot in SG 03
Still, I manage to get some interesting photos with the coloured lights providing the atmosphere.
Slipknot in SG 02
The band was rockin' in this concert. Not since Metallica was here more than 10 years ago have I seen such an intense performance by an international act. Of course, the band played songs from their Iowa and Subliminal Verses album, as well as other older tunes.
Slipknot in SG 05
The crowd was also pretty pumped up and sang along with all the songs, from Left Behind to Vermillion, etc.
Slipknot in SG 07
All in all, it was a fantastic gig.
Slipknot in SG 09
You can head to my Flickr page to see more picts.

No comments: