Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The horniness of being in green

On the blog called called Seksi Matashutyrmouf, there's this entry called "Miritary bearing". It captures this strange phenonmeon of how the mindset and attitude of Singapore male changes when they are wearing the Number 4 green camouflage uniform, as compared to when they are in civilian clothings. As a buddy of mine in my NS unit once remarked on how NS folks have this strange habit of oogling at the female species when in green... "It's must be the green uniform..."

Here's an excerpt from the entry, do go read the whole thing...
I find that on this, my 3rd ICT, my eMart credits have been replenished and I'm wondering what to use it on. Now if I had a girlfriend, it would be very simple. I would get a number 3 for her and get her to wear it so that I can sadisfy my military uniform fetish. Oooh how I love their tight skirts and blouses, and their carefully pressed prissiness. I would gladly iron and starch that uniform for her myself. Of course it would not be so well ironed once I'm done with her but that's another story.

No comments: